Do you want to work for a Firm that invests in your training and development? Are you looking for an employer who cares about your wellbeing and the local community?
Lovewell Blake is a dynamic, supportive and sociable place to work. We will continually support, invest and encourage your training and development to help you reach your personal career goals.
With an extensive wellbeing strategy, including a full employee assistance programme plus trained Mental Health and Wellbeing Champions in each of our offices, support is always available for our employees. Our holiday policy gives you the option to buy five additional days’ holiday each year and always promote a positive work life balance.
We provide staff with a paid day out of the office each year to support a local charity/good cause. There are also numerous fundraising activities taking place throughout the year to raise money for the Lovewell Blake Community Fund. All of this culminated in 2021 when Lovewell Blake was awarded the Gold Accreditation at The Best Employers Eastern Region Programme.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Administrative Assistant to join the team in our Norwich office. This is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to start their careers in the Financial industry.
Join us today to realise that we don’t only understand that each of our clients are different, we understand that each of our employees are different too.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Dealing efficiently & effectively with incoming calls
- Providing admin support to the Financial Planning department
- Filing, scanning and electronic archiving
- Maintaining the quality of the stored files
- General typing
- Scanning and archiving client correspondence
- Managing information with the utmost discretion.
- Be friendly, motivated and possess a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have an awareness of the services provided by the firm
- Learn new things quickly and be eager to learn
- Use your own initiative and be able to identify when assistance is needed in finding a technical solution
- Have a good level of verbal and written communication skills, in order to communicate with colleagues and partners and start to communicate with clients regarding basic information/queries
- Be methodical and organised
- Show enthusiasm to develop your technical knowledge, skills and experience
- Be aware of the need to meet deadlines set and the importance of raising any issues with senior members of staff
- 21 days annual leave (increasing with grade and service)
- Competitive salary
- Annual paid volunteering day
- Life assurance scheme
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Enhanced parental pay
Fill in the form below to apply for this role.
Date posted: 2022-07-14, Valid until: 2022-08-21
Type: Full Time
NR7 0LB, United Kingdom