Whether you require an audit by law or choose to opt for a statutory audit, our team of experienced auditors will provide a focused, sharp and timely service. Our approach is to focus of the areas of higher perceived risk, tailoring our methods to target the key areas. Our report can focus on the areas which are most relevant to you.
Partner-led service, risk driven approach by highly experienced and qualifed auditors
As a firm, we pride ourselves in being large enough to be able to service all your needs but small enough to provide a personal service. Our key strengths have stood us at the forefront of local audit firms for many years.
- An established firm with over 160 years servicing clients in East Anglia
- A Partner-led approach with highly experienced and qualified Audit Partners
- Highly trained audit staff who specialise in audit and assurance projects
- Diverse business structures, sizes and sectors catered for
- Strong international credentials both in house and through our HLB International membership
Different because you are
We pride ourselves on providing individually tailored services to our clients. Whatever your aspirations and priorities in business and life, we will be by your side with expert advice from local specialists. It is because your needs are unique, that the solutions we provide are distinct and personalised to you.
Get in touch to discuss your needs with one of our audit partners.
What is an audit and do I need one?
An audit is the external examination of a organisation's financial statements by someone independent, normally a Chartered or Certified Accountant and Registered Auditor.
By law, a company requires an audit when it has two of the following:
- Turnover in excess of £10.2m
- Gross assets in excess of £5.1m
- More than 50 employees.
There may be other scenarios when a company requires an audit and transitional years are treated slightly differently.
Many organisations will opt for an audit even if they do not require one by law as a statutory audit provides a much higher level of scrutiny. If you would like to discuss your needs and our approach to audits please get in touch.