Whether you require an audit by law or choose to opt for a statutory audit, our team of experienced auditors will provide a focused, sharp and timely service. Our approach is to focus of the areas of higher perceived risk, tailoring our methods to target the key areas. Our report can focus on the areas which are most relevant to you.
Partner led service, risk driven approach by highly experienced and qualifed auditors
As a firm we pride ourselves in being large enough to be able to service all your needs but small enough to provide a personal service. Our key strengths have stood us at the forefront of local audit firms for many years.
- An established firm with over 160 years servicing clients in East Anglia
- A Partner led approach with highly experienced and qualified Audit Partners
- Highly trained audit staff who specialise in audit and assurance projects
- Diverse business structures, sizes and sectors catered for
- Strong international credentials both in house and through our HLB International membership
Different because you are
We pride ourselves in providing individually tailored services to our clients. Whatever your aspirations and priorities in business and life, we will be by your side with expert advice from local specialists. It is because your needs are unique, that the solutions we provide are distinct and personalised to you.
Get in touch to discuss your needs with one of our audit partners.
Can Lovewell Blake handle the international aspects of my affairs?
Lovewell Blake is a member of HLB International. HLB International is a global network of independent advisory and accounting firms, comprising member firms in 158 countries. HLB International member firms offer audit, accounting, tax and business advisory services. HLB International is a leading mid-tier accounting network. Through our HLB sister firms, we have access to vast expertese all over the world and regularly work with these firms to provide a joined up, international strategy to many of our clients.
What is an audit and do I need one?
An audit is the external examination of a organisation's financial statements by someone independent, normally a Chartered or Certified Accountant and Registered Auditor.
By law, a company requires an audit when it has two of the following:
- Turnover in excess of £10.2m
- Gross assets in excess of £5.1m
- More than 50 employees
There may be other scenarios when a company requires an audit and transitional years are treated slightly differently.
Many organisations will opt for an audit even if they do not require one by law as a statutory audit provides a much higher level of scrutiny. If you would like to discuss your needs and our approach to audits please get in touch.
Can you help with corporate tax work as well as audit?
Our corporate tax team have vast experience is advising our clients through a plethera of tax challenges including:
- Company and group reorganisations including acquisitions and tax groups
- Property transfers, disposals and acquisitions
- R&D claims under both the SME scheme and the Expenditure Credit scheme
- International aspects such as expanding overseas or coming to the UK
Our corporate tax team is headed up by specialist tax partners with all the advisory work entirely indepenant of any audot work we also undertake.