Many companies, whether they are small or international, require company secretarial and registered office services. We can provide a full range of compliance and advisory services to help you set up, register and administer your company.
Let us take the pressure off the administration of company management
Many international organisations utilise our Company Secretarial services to host and administer their registered office and deal with the regulatory obligations. We are also seeing more and more local companies take advantage of our incorporation and maintenance services so they can be rest assured they will not miss a filing deadline or submission date.
- Incorporating new companies
- Hosting of your company's registered office
- Receiving, filing and forwarding registered office post
- Registration of your company with tax authorities and for VAT
- Preparation and submission of your annual Confirmation Statement
- Dealing with statutory changes such as share transfers, share classes, directors and addresses
- Advising on the set up and structure of your company.
Different because you are
We pride ourselves on providing individually tailored services to our clients. Whatever your aspirations and priorities in business and life, we will be by your side with expert advice from local specialists. It is because your needs are unique, that the solutions we provide are distinct and personalised to you.
Our outsourcing team can formalise a company secretarial package to suit your needs, or if you just require us to host your registered office and ensure your submissions are drafted on time. Our accounting teams can take care of this as part of our general services.