I am an Independent Financial Adviser. I have clients in London and as far afield as Shetland but the bulk of my time is in our offices in Norfolk and Suffolk. My clients come from all sectors; corporate, trusts, charities and individuals. The majority of my time is spent advising on pre and post-retirement as well as investment planning.
I am Dip PFS qualified with over 30 years experience in the financial services sector. I am married with 2 grown-up children. We share our home with our black Labrador, Brodie. Outside of work, I enjoy most racket sports and the occasional round of golf.
My sectors and specialisms
- Investment planning for growth and income
- Business protection
- Retirement planning
- Life cover and protecting your family
- Inheritance Tax and Estate planning
- Ethical Investments
Speak to me about
- Pension contributions and reviews
- Annual allowance, Lifetime Allowance and Pension input reviews
- ISA, Collectives and Investment Bonds
- Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs)
- Mortgage Protection and Income Protection
- Gifting, Trusts and Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS)