I am an independent Financial Adviser based in our Bury St Edmunds office. I am able to advise on a number of areas of financial planning including pensions transfers and retirement planning. I am also a pensions specialist.
I live in Hargrave near Bury St Edmunds with my husband Graham. We have two grown up sons, Lyall who lives in Soham and Brenton who still lives at home with us. We moved over to the UK from South Africa in 1999 and I have been in the financial industry since 2004. I am currently studying and working towards achieving chartered status.
I enjoy being active and in my spare time you will find me on the golf course or on the tennis court. I also enjoy travelling and holidays with my family and I love exploring the English countryside - the scenery is amazing from a golf course!
My sectors and specialisms
- Investment planning for growth and income
- Business protection
- Retirement planning
- Life cover and protecting your family
- Inheritance Tax and Estate planning
- Ethical Investments
Speak to me about
- Pension contributions and review
- Annual Allowance, Lifetime Allowance and Pension input issues
- ISA, Collectives and Investment Bonds
- Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs)
- Mortgage Protection and Income Protection
- Gifting, Trusts and Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS)